HBE Custom PBX Phone Server – 5 Star Quality Product
HBE Engineers begin the process of building a PBX Phone Server by choosing a quality affordable small Nano type computer. These systems aregenerally used for a home or business media center or other network duties that you do not what to place on your regular location servers.
Once the Engineers have come up with a bare bones computer the research begins to find a Solid State Hard Drive that has been in the field and tested so they know the reliability will be there. Same with the RAM they look to a Professional RAM Mfr. that has proven their product in the field with little to NO problems. The HBE Engineers pride themselves on putting together the best hardware for the PBX Phone Servers.
Next comes the loading of the OS (Computer Operating System). The Engineers use one of the World’s most trusted Operating Systems to power the server. Tested over and over by most all leading Internet Services companies to be the best server OS available.
So now that the computer is booting properly and stable, comes the loading of the VOIP Phone software. Once again, the Engineers turn to the most used and tested VOIP Server software available. After the software is loaded they do their regular testing and when they find the system stable they will proceed with the long term testing.
Once the Engineers have a stable system they have tested for a minimum of over 200 hours they then make a complete software Image so that they have a complete backup of the system.
These VOIP Phone Servers are now ready to be placed in inventory and wait for a custom VOIP Phone system. The HBE Sales staff helps Business Customers figure out what YeaLink Phones they need for their Business application and then back to the Engineers we go! They then unbox the YeaLink phones and the first thing that is done is to check for the latest YeaLink software updates. After the phones have been updated and proven stable then comes the programing of the VPN (Virtual Private Network) for the Phone server and phones.
Last on the list of software programming is the 2nd layer security code to keep further login and password tampering from penetrating the system. HBE understands the value of extreme security measures…. don't forget our Corporate Offices are on the same Phone equipment that we are selling you, our valued Business Customer!
Why HBE and YeaLink?
The On-premise installation method you have chosen, sets high thresholds for terminaldevices.Stability, compatibility,security level and functionality are key factors to consider when purchasing. Yealink and YAKABIT deliver terminal solutions that cover various demands for enterprises and service providers. Excellent compatibility gives our clients peace of mind even when choosing their VOIP solution. Yealink's excellent equipment and compatibility and HBE’s custom built PBX lead your firm down a positive and productive road. Both are leaders in their fields and have years of business experience to bring to your company.
- ALL HBE phone networks are set up using a SECURE VPN (Virtual Private Network) between the phones and the PBX. This means that you can deploy these phones out on the Internet at different Branch locations as well as have your sales people who are working from their homes have safe and SECURE EXTENSIONS wherever they are located!
- Leading on-premise IP-PBX provider YAKABIT, and Yealink’s comprehensive IP phone solutions offer extensive compatibility. Advantages and benefits include:
- SIP standards-based Yealink IP phones register effortlessly with YAKABIT PBX servers, allowing extension-to-extension dialing, multimedia calls (voice and video) and other functions.
- Yealink IP phones support PBX functions and bring advance functions into full play, including BLA/BLF, Intercom/Paging, Call Park, Call Pickup, Call Return and more.
- YEALINK IP phones feature plug-and-play deployment. Simply by selecting Yealink’s IP phone model in IP-PBX system, auto provisioning (mass deployment) of IP Phones can be achieved, saving considerable time and human resources.
- With the open XML API, Yealink allows for the in-depth customization of the functions and interface of IP phones.